102 YEARS AGO
THEY’RE ALL SKELETONS FIGHTING IN THE UNDERWATER SKELETON WAR NOW
I’m sure they are very chill right now.
You might even say they’re…
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
This post is a train wreckare you sure its not aship wreck
I will kill all of you
the titanic already took care of that
iT GOT BETTER
Not for the people on the titanic
yall will get a v.i.p in hell
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Others are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHING CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD, DOMESTIC ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
I am not okay with the lack of continuity for Goofy’s real name
I don’t know what I was expecting, but this is bullshit.
I AM NOT OKAY WITH THE LACK OF CONTINUITY
goofy changes his name ever few years for the purpose of tax evasion, he has been dodging the government for well over half a century and owes hardworking american citizens hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes
Hi there! Could you narrate this post in your best Shakespearean voice please (or any of the other posts from the blog): popsonnet(.)tumblr(.)com/post/93434089148/the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air
Pop Sonnets is officially my new favorite Tumblr. Check them out.